Omni Sourcing’s rural outsourcing model assists our clients with delivering business solutions to enhance customer satisfaction, decrease costs and increase speed to market. Our model and processes provide:
- Consistent, standardized processes and practices that utilize international CMM and ITIL standards.
- Flexibility to develop solutions for clients that leverage our respective strengths in meeting business objectives.
- Structured functional, performance and security testing that addresses the changing technology landscape.
- Enterprise SOA application development capabilities to address increased levels of integration and services interoperability.
- Development and testing optimization through effective tool utilization and automation.
- Operational predictability and defect tracking that continually drive improvements in cost of quality.
- Power, communications and network redundancy
- Fiber backbone throughout building
- 24/7 physical security with perimeter fencing
- Communications tower
- Large meeting rooms